Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First Trimester

Nausea - I haven’t had ‘morning’ sickness but afternoon/evening sickness. I just have these waves of it that come and go. It is worse when I let myself get too hungry. But, I have been trying to ‘snack’ more often.

Exhaustion - all I want to do is close my eyes and sleep. My body basically crashes after a day at work. I just become a blob. One flight of stairs at work gets me out of breath.

Constipation - I have been going sometimes 2-3 days without a BM. I don’t remember being this bad with my first pregnancy. This is like passing a rock sometimes. No wonder Lil One doesn’t like going poop if she has bouts of constipation!

Body temp - I haven’t been able to stay warm at night. I can have a full layer of warm clothes on, have the pellet stove cranked up, a blanket on and I will still have the chills. I am never like this so it HAS to be the pregnancy.

1 comment: