Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 weeks

I'm 12 weeks old today. I am wearing 3-6 month and 6 month clothing. My Mom says I am a very sweet girl. I like to smile and coo. I like it when you cluck your tongue or say goo or gaa. My favorite face is my big sister. Mom also says I look just like my Dad's baby pictures with these big cheeks. I still have really dark hair just like my Dad. I sleep for almost 4 hours at night and I weigh almost 13 pounds.

I am a fan of the vibrating bouncy seat with the kissing fish. I also like the mobile in my crib... although I don't like to sleep in my crib yet. I like to sleep with my head in mom's armpit with my face right near the food. I am still a wiggler with my arms and legs always on the move. Mom says she knows when I am hungry at night because I shimmy and wiggle towards her.

Mommy and Daddy say all babies love the bounce and boy do I ever! It usually gets out a burp or puts me to sleep. Mom says she couldn't live without the exercise ball.

Mom had to buy new diapers for me. I am in these cool cloth diapers (not pictured) that she just loves and they are Daddy approved! And Mom says not one rash yet!

Well, in one week I will be 3 months old and get to meet my cousins who will be home from London. And I get to experience my very first Christmas. Hopefully Mommy will let me have the computer back sometime to tell you all about it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. OMG...could she be any cuter? Can't wait to meet her at Christmas! I can't believe we haven't gotten up to see you guys yet...we've been plagued, it seems, with one virus after another. She's adorable!

    ReplyDelete