Friday, June 18, 2010

Cloth Cost

It is cheaper to cloth diaper your child!  I have read so many different sites and perused different articles about 'cost of diapering'.  Included are different points about paper and bleach and water usage, etc.

I really liked this chart about the cost for cloth diaper packages.  It really is awesome.  Check it out here!
 It says with the cloth system I am using, I average about $0.18 per diaper change and that is INCLUDING energy costs.  Compared to the cost of disposables at about $0.36 per diaper change.  I am saving approximately $1300 for this child alone for the entire time she is diapered.  It doesn't include the cost savings of the diapers I saved from my first child OR the diapers I sold after I sized up.

Have I mentioned I love cloth diapers?

No comments:

Post a Comment