Friday, September 30, 2011

enjoy

Yesterday I came home and was in a good mood because I had accomplished stuff at work.  I also got some stuff done that I hadn't been able to do.  So when I went to put jammies on Nat, we had an impromptu wrestle and giggle session.  I was sitting on the floor and she plays a game where she pushes me over and I pull her on top of me and tickle her.  We then wrestle back and forth which leaves her in a fit of laughter. 

At some point, she says 'dop' while laughing hysterically and I let her roll onto the floor.  She was laying on my arm and we were both looking up at the ceiling.  She sighed after she got the giggles under control and then said 'ready, go' and launched at me for another tickle/giggle session.  This happened about 3 or 4 times before I said we had to stop for night night time.  I enjoyed just playing with her.  My heart truly was full.   I took a second and said thank you for blessing me with this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment