Thursday, June 18, 2009

name update

So the name list has been consolidated. We are pretty much down to two names.

1. Siena Ryan
2. Aprilia Ryan (april for short)

I know Aprilia sounds weird to a lot of people, but I do think it is very pretty. This list still might change but so far these are two we like the best. Initials for Aprilia would be ARG (said in my best pirate voice, which is not that good. and one eye closed)

And Siena is a bit more popular on the whole names chart list. And I don't know how much she would be teased that her name could be a color or a city or a toyota minivan. There is Sienna Miller who is a celebrity and she would not be named after her at all.

Naming is hard for parents. I know it is hard for me because both my husband and I have unique names. I don't want to go way too out there but I don't really like a lot of traditional names either.

1 comment:

  1. Go with the name you both love the most. I know lots of seinna's these days:)
    I vote for little miss april!

    ReplyDelete