Wednesday, June 10, 2009

names

we have been tossing around name ideas. here is what we have so far in no particular order.

  1. Maria Angeline (call her by her middle name)
  2. Siena
  3. Aprilia Ryan
  4. Natalie
So far, from the people I have told names to they like #2. Daddy really likes the name Aprilia. But, I know a couple people who think it is odd or hard to pronounce or is related to the motorcycle company. (He says he just likes the name - no affiliation) One comment was #1 sounded too Catholic.

And these are ideas. I am not sure how these will morph over time. Or if these will end up being in our final list of options. We already had one name fall off the list since the neighbors named their dog Ella.

2 comments:

  1. Natalie is a new one I haven't heard before, still leaning toward Siena.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all! I do like ryans pick, sienna and natalie

    ReplyDelete