Friday, July 10, 2009

50/50 good news

Good news from the doctor on the baby - no more regurgitation on the heart. So, really happy to hear that. She is measuring a little smaller than a month ago, only at 28th percentile instead of the 35th. But, doctor is not worried about her size at this point.

The bummer news for me is that the placenta has not moved and right now I have no choice but to have a c-section. But, I am holding out hope for our August 19th appointment to see what the status is on that.

I hope to scan some photos soon to post, but our scanner is being a pisser. The 3-D is amazing. I got to see her putting her hands toward her mouth and trying to put her thumb in her mouth. It is so cool what technology can do these days.

Both, hubby and I said she has a big nose - from the 3-D. I guess we will have to see what she looks like when she arrives! She will be beautiful no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment