Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Remembering...

I went back to my posts about this time in my pregnancy with Kendal. I was nearing 150 pounds and had gained about 14 pounds. In comparison for this pregnancy, I have gained 13 pounds and am just over 140 pounds. So the weight gain is about the same but my starting point was less.

We are nearing the 30 week mark... Sunday 7/19. This is where my worries usually lessen. But, I am still worried this time around. You are still too small and I would like you to sit tight.

Your Dad started working on your room the past couple of days. He build a closet organizer and last night he repaired and prepped the walls for painting. So, now we are waiting on me to pick the paint. And all of us are calling it the baby's room now, even your sister. (which we find incredibly cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment