Wednesday, August 5, 2009

blood pressure

I had HELLP with my first pregnancy that was a pretty fast progression. And so with this pregnancy I am high risk and thus we have had a lot of tests, scans, etc. So far everything has been normal. But, each time I go to the doctor I get a little nervous. I don't want my blood pressure to be above normal at all.

My blood pressure was 130/90 which is too high and then she had me lay down and took it again and it was 120/80 which is fine. My doctor wasn't concerned but I'm nervous. I really don't want to deliver a baby early. I am 32 weeks and I know the baby could survive now, but I would rather have a long uncomfortable pregnancy than the baby delivered anytime before 39 weeks.

Other stats to keep track of:
I have gained 2 pounds since last time for a total of 15 pounds
My belly measured at 32 centimeters at 32 weeks (has measured exact for the weeks along)
And baby's heart rate was 153

No comments:

Post a Comment