Wednesday, August 26, 2009

holy onesies batman!

i pulled out a box of baby clothes today. and i already put away about 20 onesies and i swear half of this box was onesies. I really, really, really don't think this kid needs any more onesies.

but, the other half of the clothes were summer clothes. bummer. Found Big Sis's First Halloween outfit, but it is size 9 months... bummer again. Found the christmas dresses and outfits... 12 months... bummer. I sense a theme here. We have opposite season girls, so much for the re-use of the clothes!!

With Montana Nana coming into town this weekend, maybe we can hit up some consignment stores like Me N Mom's. I know I will be filling my craigslist addiction looking for fun baby stuff.

Now if someone would buy some of my fall maternity clothes, so I can buy fun baby stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment